Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Favorite Place

So everyone has a favorite place. A place where they can go and get away from life and just be. My favorite place is the bookstore. I know it seems like such a weird place to be my favorite. It's not a particular bookstore; it's all of them. There is nothing in the world that make me feel better than a stack of books all waiting for me to pluck them off the shelf and get lost in their world of intrigue, imagination and life. It's almost like escaping into a different world where all my troubles are so small and insignificant. I never leave the bookstore feeling worse than when i left; Save from two weeks ago when i went in and spent 3 hours and left without buying anything. I just feel that if i spend 3 hours in a bookstore and i can't find one book on the shelf that screams "READ ME", it's sort of a sad state of books. Because i can always find something i want to read from biographies, to historical fiction, romance, mystery, to text about Napoleon's invasion of Russia. It actually made me quite depressed.

Luckily for me, when i went to the bookstore this weekend i found a book that screamed "Read Me" and once I've finished and digested it expect a full review. In fact i already like it so much i have already bought the next book in the series.

So spill it where is everyone else's favorite place?

Tags

All of these stories are mine except the ones that aren't. Pictures are property of their creators. Powered by Blogger.